I’m a life coach with expertise in mindfulness and a fourth / final year Psychotherapy Masters student with over 300+ hours as a trainee Psychotherapist. I combine my skills as a coach and Psychotherapist, offering a greater depth of understanding about your internal world. Sometimes we need help to explore what’s coming up in our life to find perspective and clarity, enabling us to step fully into our own life.
My approach blends transformative coaching techniques, proven & practical mindfulness tools with Psychotherapy for lasting, meaningful change. I help my clients find confidence, freedom, peace to be who they truly are and the courage to face their darkness face on.
You may be experiencing:
- A key point in your life, perhaps facing important decisions and seeking clarity
- A sense that you’re ready for things in your life to change
- Lack of fulfilment
- Difficulties in a relationship
- An important time in your career
- Lack of confidence in your abilities
- Unwanted behaviour patterns
- Stress, anxiety and worry
- Intention without execution
- A lack of connection and purpose
- Feelings of hope, but without direction
- A sense of searching for greater purpose
If you’re ready to focus your energy inward and try something different I’m here to support and guide you.
Please note that sessions are held either weekly or bi-weekly.
Some of my coaching specialities
- Anxiety Management
- Confidence Coaching
- Depression Support
- Health Coaching
- Personal development
- Relationship Coaching
- Work / Life Balance
- Stress Management
Rates and discounts
£45 per 1 hour session