Hi, I’m Kate. I’m a Transformational Coach working with women who feel frazzled, frustrated and are in search of something more. I support them to achieve the courage and clarity to recognise who they are, what they want and what they are capable of, and to build a life of balance, confidence and fulfilment.
How are you feeling right now?
Do you feel pulled in every direction, yet like you’re going nowhere?
Do you feel trapped on a metaphorical treadmill, constantly meeting (and exceeding) the needs and expectations of others yet rarely feeling like you’ve really achieved anything meaningful?
Do you have a nagging sense that there is a better way, that there’s something different out there for you, but you’re paralysed by indecision and a lack of clarity on what you truly want?
Are you putting up with the dissatisfaction day in, day out, for fear of the diving into unknown?
If any of this sounds familiar, then I hear you
I’ve been there, and I know how hard it can be to make a change when you’re so focussed on keeping all the plates spinning.
I spent over 13 years in the dynamic, demanding and fast-paced world of advertising and media agencies, yet the more I climbed the more I found myself increasingly dissatisfied with the career and industry I was in.
Once I became a working mum, the building pressure of juggling a busy, pressured job and family life was burning me out. I was constantly exhausted and anxious, and despite delivering in my job week after week I never felt like I was doing enough, or had achieved anything to be truly proud of.
Following a difficult year, and amidst the perfect storm of health issues, grief, and one global pandemic, I gathered the perspective and courage to leave behind the familiar and seek a lifestyle and career with more balance, meaning and fulfilment.
It can be so hard to put yourself first, but I know first-hand how powerful and effective it can be to pledge even just two hours a month to being coached. In dedicating this time, you’re not only giving yourself the permission to truly invest in yourself and your personal development, but also gaining a safe space for deep reflection, exploration and discovery.
How I can support you
I won’t be kicking your butt – I’m not that kind of coach. If you’re looking for tough love and prescriptive programmes to get you on track, then I’m not your gal.
What I will do is:
- create a space that feels open, honest and collaborative, where you will feel supported, safe and comfortable to bring your true self.
- listen deeply and with empathy – in fact you might feel a sense of relief just to be truly listened to in a way you don’t get in your day-to-day conversations.
- help you unpick and challenge any negative self-talk, limiting beliefs and old stories that aren’t serving you.
- help you gain new perspectives on situations, relationships & interactions that have been troubling you.
- help you unlock the answers you already have within you.
What you’ll gain from the coaching
- A deeper self-awareness: understanding yourself and your inner world, what’s truly important to you, your strengths, repeating patterns, blocks and limitations getting in your way – making way for rewarding personal development
- Clarity, purpose and direction: untangling the overwhelm, then getting clear on what you want, where you’re headed and what needs to happen to get you there
- Future focussed action: turning your new insights into action, setting goals, identifying manageable tasks, and step by step forging a path towards a life that is more aligned to who you are and what you want
- A sense of empowerment: you’ll have more confidence in your abilities, in what’s possible and greater motivation to reach your goals.
- Feel calmer, grounded and reassured: improve your self-esteem as you start to understand your inner world more deeply, and make positive decisions and actions that start to align your life with this.
Here’s how some of my clients have described their coaching experience with me:
- supportive, considerate and challenging
- scary, empowering and freeing
- personal, warm and impactful
- empowering, supportive and focussed
- kind, effective, subtle
- calming, thought-provoking, challenging
- reassuring, grounding, insightful
If you’re interested in finding out more…
I offer a complimentary Clarity Call. This gives you a chance to have a 30-minute chat, with zero cost and zero obligation, to help you get clear on what you want to achieve from working with a coach, as well as a chance to get a feel whether I’m the right fit for you. Please feel free to book your Clarity Call via the link below:
Or come and find me over on Instagram @katekilbycoaching to see more.
Some of my coaching specialities
- Career Coaching
- Confidence Coaching
- Personal development
- Work / Life Balance
More about me and my services
“The work with Kate was genuinely transformational. I went from feeling overwhelmed by being a mother and feeling like I couldn’t imagine finding myself again to understanding, in a felt sense, that the new me that emerged after my daughter’s birth was both a mother and an individual. However, also that I’d never be the childless individual from before but a different version. It became clear that my original goal for the coaching was just a springboard for a more holistic process that helped me process the huge life and identity change brought about by motherhood. The shifts I experienced as a result were very significant and it has impacted my life greatly. The biggest change has been being able to accept and let go. To acknowledge the challenges without fear of guilt and be ok when things are not “perfect”. I am now able to let go of the ‘shoulds’ and accept the compromises that come with everyday life when managing future and present goals. As a result, I feel much more serene about life! My partner has noticed that I am much more productive these days, looking ahead instead of getting bogged down in the daily stuff. Kate was focused and attentive, leaving plenty of space for exploring but also maintaining a helpful focus. Overall, I would describe the experience as personal, warm and impactful.” – Maia F.
“I had 6 sessions of coaching with Kate over 3 months. My coaching experience with Kate helped me see the importance around goal setting and identifying the strengths and weaknesses that might impact that goal being achieved. I was able to consolidate the reasons I needed to dedicate myself to my goal of finishing my studies, and I now feel I’ve had a shift in the way I’m thinking about my goal and how I feel about getting it done. The biggest change for me is that I am now being more pragmatic. Kate was kind and compassionate, and made me feel like she genuinely cared. Overall, I would describe my experience as supportive, considerate and challenging.” – Sahara B.
“Working with Kate has been game changing for my business. Having started with some tangled ideas she helped me hone my thinking and refine my offering. I now have a clear USP, business plan, financial and personal goals, as well as being on the way to update my website and marketing strategy. Kate helped me overcome my blocks and limiting beliefs to get the focus and direction I needed. She held the space in a calm and safe way that allowed me to reflect and open up. I now feel empowered and confident to take the next steps that I need. Thank you.” – Lizz L.
“I would describe my coaching experience with Kate to be reassuring, grounding and insightful. The biggest change for me was managing my perception of myself better. Before I had a very negative outlook and was suffering with anxiety and feelings of doubt constantly. These things still occur but they don’t manifest as often, and I also talk myself out of these feelings when I catch them now. I now notice a sense of achievement, even in the small wins. I do also think I would have experienced a lot more issues surrounding my mental health and anxiety levels had I not had the coaching during this time. It brought me back on track – in these times it’s very easy to become stuck in a mindset and the coaching allowed me to detach from persistent thought processes and move on quicker. After a few sessions I was able to dissipate negative feelings and manage my anxiety a lot better.” – Matt P.
Rates and discounts
£55 per session (1hr)